1st & Goal» Forums » Rules

Subject: what about fumbles? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ALBERTO QUINTAIROS
Spain
Orense
flag msg tools
i didn't see anything on the rules of the game about how to get fumbles,i am expecting to have the box to see if it comes on the playing cards, could you tell me something about this?thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The play die that is rolled with every play has one face that has a "T" on it (this represents a turnover...if the play is a run, then you fumbled it, if its a pass, then it's an interception or fumble by receiver). If a "T" is rolled, you have to roll the referee die. This die also has one face with a "T" on it. If the "T" is rolled, a turnover occurs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Reubens
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

There is an optional rule that on passing plays you also roll the penalty die and if the 15 comes up it's a turnover as well. If you want a bit more "what actually happened" in your game you can say the 15 represents the fumble by receiver while the standard T represents the interception.

Or you can just not car too much since it doesn't actually make a difference in the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.