Popular Tags: [View All]
James Van
United States
Rexburg
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this game. Even though it is a little easy and a little simple it is a great game and no one really knows about. So when I saw that there was no MB for Bandits I made a one. But over the last few months, sense it was created, no one have gotten it.
Often I have learned about new games through looking at peoples MB and so I wanted this MB to help more people learn about Bandits. I want the spread bandits so that everyone can enjoy this family fun game. I mean this game only has 4 fans and I'm one of them. So it really needs help
So I have decided to buy the Bandits MB for the first three people who ask on this thread. Now I’m not an admin or anything so I will just be giving 8 gold away but I trust that if you post here it is because you also love Bandits but don’t have the gold for it and are not after a little more gold.
Please respect that and good luck.

edit: I've only given out 1 microbadge so far to act quick and get one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: First three Geeks who post will get the Bandits MB for free.
Pass the gold for the MB on to the next commenter, but you're right... it is a great little game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll sport the MB for you and be your human/furry billboard for a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
ejtracer wrote:

I have to be honest though, I had never heard of the game up until 30seconds ago, so I cannot claim to love it, but I'm more than willing to advertise it for you for a bit if you want to spread the word on it.

If you would rather wait for somebody who truly loves the game, and would appreciate the MB for that reason, I would totally understand, but thanks for the heads up on the game. It looks interesting and nice artwork.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad McCoy
United States
Vilonia
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We love this game! We have two copies, and it gets quite a bit of play at our house. We also sent a copy to a fellow Geek in Italy, where the game was unavailable.
It's a nice little filler, and we plan on playing it during our Old West game night we'll be hosting this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Van
United States
Rexburg
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dude its all good I hope you enjoy the badge.
ejtracer wrote:
ejtracer wrote:

I have to be honest though, I had never heard of the game up until 30seconds ago, so I cannot claim to love it, but I'm more than willing to advertise it for you for a bit if you want to spread the word on it.

If you would rather wait for somebody who truly loves the game, and would appreciate the MB for that reason, I would totally understand, but thanks for the heads up on the game. It looks interesting and nice artwork.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Van
United States
Rexburg
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
two more badges. hurry hurry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.