Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What am I missing? You move the pegs forward and backward, but What is their purpose?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyrus the Great
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can move a peg back to its starting space and get a number of coins equal to the number shown by the space it started, and you can use the coins to buy developments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Renaissance Man wrote:
You can move a peg back to its starting space and get a number of coins equal to the number shown by the space it started, and you can use the coins to buy developments.
I must have missed that when reading the rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
keso55 wrote:
Renaissance Man wrote:
In the official PnP expansion The Late Bronze Age, the Pots can be used with the Preservation development (1 unit of pottery) to double food before rolling the dice, while the Spearheads are used with the Invasion (IIRC) dev to cause opponents to take even more points if they're not protected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Piehler
United States
Kansas City
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
basically, goods are coins that you can cash in at a later time. You'll have to throw away any coins you still have after your turn, but good are always valuable. Just remember that you can only have a max of 6 goods (6 good icons total) at the end of your turn without the caravan upgrade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mb
keso55 wrote:
Renaissance Man wrote:
As far as I could read, there was nothing really to define that the numbers with the goods symbols was a monetary value. It took me a while to get that too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.