Hide
5 Posts

Quarriors! Quarmageddon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Basic Deathdealer with Optional Culling Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Bergdall
msg tools
With the new optional rules of only scoring what you cull, how would the basic Deathdealer's ability work? Would the scoring player choose an opponent's die to be culled and gain the Deathdealer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Iceberg256 wrote:
With the new optional rules of only scoring what you cull, how would the basic Deathdealer's ability work? Would the scoring player choose an opponent's die to be culled and gain the Deathdealer?

The way we play it is like this...

Deathdealer: If you score it, you cull it and you gain the glory.
If you choose NOT to score it, then you may exchange it for a die in someone elses used pile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cecil Deveau
United States
Stonington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the trade if not scored. I just play it as it reads. Score it and trade instead of culling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've just been playing that you score and trade them; they're hard enough to score that it doesn't seem like they should be more limited.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
The Ios app agrees with Paul's interpretation. If you score glory by culling him, you get no ability. If you skip culling him, you get no glory, but you can trade dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.