brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Feekprean wrote:
Hacked through my first game tonight, solo with 2 heroes. Well, more liked I got hacked as I tried my first game and got slaughtered by an early Ungoliant draw. Does Ungoliant's Spawn's "when revealed" ability happen in every following quest phase, or just that first time you draw it?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean for that to sound so whiney! I should've said prior to my question... this is a great game and I'm very excited to have it!! Superb art and design, great mechanics!

When revealed happens only once. Unless the card gets discarded and redrawn, then you wouldn't apply the effect multiple times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Fanchi
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feekprean wrote:
Hacked through my first game tonight, solo with 2 heroes.

This is probably why you got beaten badly (though an early Spawn will give anyone trouble). There is no reason not to use 3 heroes. The difference in starting threat is irrelevant compared to the extra resources and actions you can take by having 3 heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.