Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cam Muni
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I love the illustrations for the occupations! The Mailman reminds me of Mr. McFeely from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood and the Godfather is definitely Vito Corleone. Plus the Politician looks like Henry VIII. Any other similarities you see?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Pessano
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
calfancam wrote:
I love the illustrations for the occupations! The Mailman reminds me of Mr. McFeely from Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood and the Godfather is definitely Vito Corleone. Plus the Politician looks like Henry VIII. Any other similarities you see?

Where did you get a copy?

Thx,
jonpfl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cam Muni
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Jon, I don't have a copy (though I'd love to buy one ASAP). Someone has posted all of the cards on play-agricola.com. Here's the link:

http://play-agricola.com/Agricola/Board18/allcardsg2.php?s=c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Village Fool appears to be modeled after Arnold Schwarzenegger. I'd like to know who the Honeymoon couple is, and have no doubt that numerous Ocks are representations of play-agricola denizens. Kudos to all for another great deck that I can't wait to get my hands on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Bolland
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Press PLAY
badge
Loooooooooooooooon!
mbmbmbmbmb
calfancam wrote:

I may be imagining this, but the Contractor looks a bit like Bob Vila!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cam Muni
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
loon wrote:
calfancam wrote:

I may be imagining this, but the Contractor looks a bit like Bob Vila!

He TOTALLY does! It's the nose/mustache. That's pretty great. Tim "The Toolman" Taylor will not be impressed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Master Cook could be Emeril Lagasse. BAM!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MisterG wrote:
The Village Fool appears to be modeled after Arnold Schwarzenegger. I'd like to know who the Honeymoon couple is, and have no doubt that numerous Ocks are representations of play-agricola denizens. Kudos to all for another great deck that I can't wait to get my hands on!

Sadly, the G2 submitters didn't get their representations into the deck. They're still credited, but no pictures

http://play-agricola.com/forums/index.php?topic=3045.msg2420...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Buyo
Germany
flag msg tools
There is only one player from the play-agricola.com community on a card in the WM-Deck. He made a late entry to the card set and his picture was sent later to the artist. It's Florian from Germany on the minor improvement Farm School.

I created Godfather besides other cards and it's definitely THE Godfather on the picture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.