Popular Tags: [View All]
John Herrera
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can the Master Archer Goblins only kill Marksman, does their strength combine to kill soldiers or veterans on the wall?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
johnhe0414 wrote:
Can the Master Archer Goblins only kill Marksman, does their strength combine to kill soldiers or veterans on the wall?

No, just Marksmen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J S
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have a related question about this too. In our first game the invader had about ten goblins behind cover, I have very little idea what all of his things do, so I moved a load of marksmen to fire on them. In the assault phase all mine miss and the goblins kill all my dudes on the walls. Is that right? Because it seemed quite strong..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Sinfrax wrote:
I have a related question about this too. In our first game the invader had about ten goblins behind cover, I have very little idea what all of his things do, so I moved a load of marksmen to fire on them. In the assault phase all mine miss and the goblins kill all my dudes on the walls. Is that right? Because it seemed quite strong..

First off, there should have been no more than 7 at a Rampart. But assuming you are remembering wrong.

Yeah, that is how it works. But because of the cover there, I wouldn't put your marksmen at that location. You can't shoot him but he can shoot you.

But at some point he is going to have to venture out from behind cover and assault the wall - which will shut down the ranged attacks at this location. So while it is a fortress for him, it gains him nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.