Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules says to separate the Kraken card from the event deck before you start playing the game. Maybe I've missed this in the rules, but when are you supposed to put it back in?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
When you reshuffle the deck because it has run out, you shuffle the Kraken card into the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, well that actually makes sence. Thank you for the quick reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
When you reshuffle the deck because it has run out, you shuffle the Kraken card into the deck.

To save a little time and effort, I just leave the card in the deck right from the start of the game. When it is drawn during the first pass through the deck, it just gets placed immediately on the discard pile and a replacement is drawn. Seems easier that way.

Sometimes we just play without the Kraken, as it seems challenging and a bit fiddly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matty matt
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To save a litte time and effort, I do the same . . . but also increase the pressure track by 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.