Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I remember seeing something about placing a tile here, but I can't recall for sure. What happens when you place a lava flow on an unoccupied village (one that is not used by an opponent)?

edit: Found answer on eekamouse's video review. You draw cards whenever you place a tile against an island, whether it is occupied or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule for this can be found under the "Action Cards" section in the 3rd paragraph.

Three Action Cards are dealt to each player at the beginning of the game. After placing a tile next to a village, a player may draw one Action Card for each new lava flow in contact with the village, even if the village is protected by a wall in that location or the
village is not owned by any player
A player may also draw an Action Card on each turn if his village has entered or passed the second Danger Zone on the Burn Meter.

Another clarification about the Action Cards from Stratus Games is:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/711502/discarding-tiles-do-t...
stratus wrote:
The deck of Action Cards is shuffled and reused when depleted. This is not explicitly stated in the rules, but will be clarified in future versions.

This point has been stated explicitly in the recently released video tutorial:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.