3 Posts

Monopoly» Forums » General

Subject: The Monopoly Thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
I had this Idea to start a thread on monopoly after playing it this weekend first time in years. I grew up with monopoly

The monopoly version I have is the Star Wars Saga Edition. Although I miss out on the Monopoly classic.

I bought this monopy version after I felt that the original was bland compared to every variaty. Now I know I made a mistake.

today while playing the game I remembered something that occured many years ago when I was small. I was playing monoply with a brother of my sister's friend. I think I had Boardwalk, and when it was my turn, I landed on Park Place and I specifily remembered I didn't want it. So he goes running and telling my sister and his sister that I pass on the offer of buying park place.

I remember another time one kid thought he could buy a house after buying one property

and another time somone didn't undestand that the prices on rent goes higher and when you start out you look at the lowest rent first

share your Monopoly passtime here...what version do you have and what nostalgic memories do you have?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I'm "Like" some manner of a "Games Mohel" in that I'll REMOVE their 'pieces' I find hand-dandy, and then 'piece-together' them into something else I'll use with 'miniatures' instead, with those configurations seen here.

robot ~"I ONLY 'make' 'bits'!..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to the Monopoly game General forum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.