Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evil Cookie
United Kingdom
London
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to find gamers in the Potters Bar area to meet on a Wednesday evening.

The closest ones to me are Hemel and Finchley which are long way from me and not on convenient days!

So if they is anyone local to Potters Bar, Hatfield, Barnet, Welwyn GC or around, then please get in touch if you''d like to start a group.

Open to most types of games, my favourites are as follows:
Dominion, Ticket to Ride, Catan, Forbidden Island, Citadels, LOTR Card Game, Pokemon (embrassing, but true!) and Carcassone... bt will play most games!

Just get in touch if you'd be interested in coming along

Jean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Halliday
United Kingdom
Herts.
flag msg tools
Overclock Epic Fail!
badge
Please note I am no longer very active on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi Jean, welcome to BGG.

Pity you can't make Hemel as we are always happy to welcome new gamers. If circumstances change just turn up or geekmail me for details. Good luck with setting up a group, and keep us posted.

BTW if you would like an avatar visit No Geek Left Behind... (How to get an Avatar) - generous people

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Cookie
United Kingdom
London
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been to Hemel Games Club twice now, but it's a long way and I used to swim at 9pm, so could only make it on those two occasions. Now I don't swim!... but I play netball on a until 7.30pm in Welwyn GC, so wouldn't be able to make it there in time really

I shall sort out my avatar now!

Jean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Cookie
United Kingdom
London
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had some interest in this - does anyone else in this area want to meet up??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antony Alexander
United Kingdom
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there! There is a meetup group that is centred in Stevenage with bi monthly "official" events but there are meets organised at peoples houses through the group as well and these can be anywhere (although most tend to be in the other direction from you at the moment).

All kind of games played/welcome. There is actually a running meet every Sunday afternoon as well but these are not that well attended (stupid people having to spend time with families or something :-) - though I am off to play X Wing there today - woo hoo!).

Have a look and feel free to sign up and post to see if any members would be interested in meets nearer to you (or come along to any of our events of course - next "official" one is Thursday).

Link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.