Nick Cooper
United Kingdom
Stoke-On-Trent
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have picked up a second hand copy, and although the rule books states that there are 30 Seperatist faction cards, I only have 29. Is this a misprint, or am I missing one? Here is a list of the ones I have:

A Special Mission
Finish Him x 2
Dark Insights x 2
Keep An Eye On Them
Alliance x 5
Sith Apprentice x 2
Control Of The Senate x 2
Realignment x 2
Reinforcements x 2
Blockade x 3
The Dark Side x 3
Hero Of The Republic
Darth Sidious
Bounty Hunters
The Most Powerful Jedi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same cards as you. Mine was a brand new, shrinkwrapped copy. So, it could be we both have a missing card or the rule book is wrong.

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Cooper
United Kingdom
Stoke-On-Trent
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Michael!

I have a suspicion the rulebook is wrong - I've been checking on a few other sites, and they give 29 separatist cards. If we can get a few more owners to confirm 29 cards then we can safely assume its a rulebook misprint...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro Lizarraga
Mexico
Merida
Yucatan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The manual actually lists:

30 Republic Faction Cards
29 Separatist Faction Cards
17 Turn Reference Cards

So I think you might have misread it in the manual. 29 is the correct number and there is no misprint
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Cooper
United Kingdom
Stoke-On-Trent
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, thanks for that - just double checked my UK edition rules, and it clearly states that there should be 30 Separatist Faction Cards, so I am guessing it is a misprint in the UK edition rules, hence my concern!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro Lizarraga
Mexico
Merida
Yucatan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume you already answered your concern, but just in case, here is a link with the official rulebook from Hasbro USA.

http://www.hasbro.com/common/instruct/Risk_Star_Wars_Clone_W...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.