Popular Tags: [View All]
Timothy Cole
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I get my new copy of Mansions of Madness from Amazon.com and open it to find that it contained two copies of the 126 Bridge Sized Cards and is missing the 224 small cards! Ugghhhh! So much for playing until replacement cards can be obtained!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Old Man Jim
Australia
Caloundra
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Contact FFG Customer Support. They're supposed to be very good with fixing issues like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Cole
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed customer support but have not heard back, its Saturday so might not hear back for a couple days. Just curious if anyone else has had this happen? First time I've had any problems with Fantasy Flight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Tricarico
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you manage to get a reply from FFG customer support? I also emailed them more than a week ago regarding some missing parts, but still have to receive a response
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Cole
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nico,
No reply as of yet. I hope its not because they are backed up from the Holidays. I've emailed both customer service and parts@fantasyflightgames.com as well as trying to call and left messages and have not heard back from anyone regarding the replacement. From reading about their excellent customer service on the forums here I must say I am a bit disappointed in the lack of response. I don't mind waiting for the replacement or even for processing but a curtsey email saying you got my message and expect a response in so many days would have been nice.

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Cole
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just received a phone call from Jeremy at Fantasy Flight Games. He was surprised I didn't receive an auto response from my email request. He did say that the Customer Service Dept is moving from one building to another this week and so if things weren't already packed up that he'd drop the replacement in the mail today otherwise it may be closer to the end of the week as they unpack in the new space.

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Cole
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well its now Saturday and I've had a non-playable copy of Mansions of Madness for over a week now. Still no replacement cards. On the plus side I've managed to paint almost all the monster minis in the game (what else am I going to do with it?)

Just wish I could play....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Cole
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got this email in response to my query on how long it will take to get a replacement for my cards:

Tim,

Sorry about the delay in getting a hold of you. We sadly are undergoing structural change here at the customer service department which has resulted in a slow down of parts replacement and response to general requests.

Sadly, our current processing of part replacement doesn't track that information nor make a tracking number. If you don't receive the items by February 20th, please contact us again and we will provide further help.

Regards,

Kalar Komarec
Customer Service Associate
Fantasy Flight Games Customer Service Team
customerservice@fantasyflightgames.com

February 20th!!!! I've already had the game for 3 weeks and cannot play a single solitary game because of their screwup and now I have to wait until Feb 20th for the possibility to play? I must say that the reports of Fantasy Flight Games having good customer service are sadly not true for me.

Tim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.