Subject: Scenery Markers -1" x 1" scenery how many? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edward Pallis
United States
Westminster
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I picked up an almost complete copy of this, and trying to find what I'm missing.

The component list says there are supposed to 18 "scenery Markers". But do those Scenery Markers include something else? I've got 16 of the 1" x 1" pieces. Am I missing something?

I looked in the photo gallery, and one picture of the componets show 16 of the 1"x1" counters.

Thanks!
-Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of the two-square by two-square (60mm x 60mm) counters are included as "scenery markers" I believe. Namely the trap-door and the stairs leading to a doorway. Unlike the cave-in and large pit counters, these two counters do not have rules implementations in the basic or advanced game, making them count as scenery markers for use in the GMed version of the game (or with house rules if you feel like it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the following.
2 Spikes
2 Wood Trap Doors
1 Iron Trap Door
2 Chests
1 Open Chest
1 Coffer
1 Barrel
1 Well
1 Slime Pit
1 Pile of Skulls
1 Skeleton
1 Bloodied Adventuring Gear
1 Weapons Rack

total 16

Also one larger 2x2 trap door bringing it to 17.

ADDENDUM:
If they double counted the Stairs as sceenery then that would up the total to 18.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Pallis
United States
Westminster
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Great! Found those 2 additional pieces - the 2x2 trapdoor and the 2x2 stairs.

Thanks for the help guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.