Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't see anything about this in the rules, but are we supposed to remove the targets not part of the current campaign from the target deck (like in Hornet Leader)?

I just find it odd to spend SO point after SO point drawing new targets because the one I get don't even appear on my campaign map...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul S
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorks
flag msg tools
DARK IN HERE, ISN'T IT?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, remove the stuff not relevant.

To be honest, I often tend not to bother - since I find it just as easy, to discard the irrelevant cards as I draw them, than to go and sort them out before I play.

Either way, you only use the relevant stuff for the campaign you're playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul S
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorks
flag msg tools
DARK IN HERE, ISN'T IT?
mbmbmbmbmb
From p4 of the Rules:

"Look through the Target cards and select the cards that have a
Target number shown on the Campaign map. Use these cards to form your Target deck. Place the other Target cards off to the side. They will not be used during the Campaign"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francis K. Lalumiere
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Paul!

I kept missing it... because it's in the Game Components section, and NOT in the Campaign Set-Up section (where it should be -- and where it actually is in Hornet Leader!).

Proper rules layout goes a long way. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.