flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A. C. Nelson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Eight months ago i sent him my game after a trade aggrentment we had,since today i never received my game,as you can see in his profile his last login was 19/09/2011.

So please if theres somebody who can help me please mail me.

Thanks in advance
Kosmas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
While sleeping, watch!
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The production of Hoffman lenses is incumbent upon all true scientists
badge
The tallest mountains, the darkest forests, the deepest deserts, the oldest books, there you will find the stone.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I traded with him once, and everything went OK. I think.

How long has it been? Could it still be in the mail? Does he not return your PM's?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
see

Marketplace-Trade Dispute Resolution
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
THE REVENGE OF THE GOLDFISH
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:

I have done all of these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
minionhunter wrote:
I think I traded with him once, and everything went OK. I think.

How long has it been? Could it still be in the mail? Does he not return your PM's?

I sent mine in middle of August,when he got it after a week ago he replied to me that because he didnt sent it, for all this delay he will sent to me two games,i said to him just to send my game.

Since then i havent a reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sicaria Occaeco
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Friedrich wrote:
JeffyJeff wrote:

I have done all of these.

Except the last part. Really should be talking to an admin, if they can't help there's not much else that can be done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ned Ludd
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sicaria wrote:
Really should be talking to an admin, if they can't help there's not much else that can be done.

Respectfully disagree. My dispute was brought to a resolution by the other mans friends and gaming buddies AND Octavian.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sicaria Occaeco
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ned Ludd wrote:
Sicaria wrote:
Really should be talking to an admin, if they can't help there's not much else that can be done.

Respectfully disagree. My dispute was brought to a resolution by the other mans friends and gaming buddies AND Octavian.

All of which can be communicated privately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sicaria wrote:
Ned Ludd wrote:
Sicaria wrote:

All of which can be communicated privately.

Unless you don't know the man's friends, in which case you would ask if anyone knows him...kind of like the OP just did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This post was my last hope,i tried everything before i write here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Friedrich wrote:

it would be useful if you in base post had detailed what you actually tried so we could avoid suggesting the things you already tried (such as when I took the time to look up the wiki for the marketplace/trade resolution).

i have another suggestion, sure hope I didn't waste time if you have tried this... the user in question has 3 trade feedbacks from 2 folks, one who says the user in question is local to them (this local person also has your user in question on his geek bud list). i would contact those 2 folks (the 2nd left positive but empty feedback).

lastly I assume you have the trader in question's address you shipped to? Someone who lives in that area may be able to help you track the trader down

btw in case anyone hasn't noticed the trader in question hasn't been on bgg since sept (4 months ago).

fwiw what was the trade? what did you send them and what were they supposed to send you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
Friedrich wrote:

it would be useful if you in base post had detailed what you actually tried so we could avoid suggesting the things you already tried (such as when I took the time to look up the wiki for the marketplace/trade resolution).

i have another suggestion, sure hope I didn't waste time if you have tried this... the user in question has 3 trade feedbacks from 2 folks, one who says the user in question is local to them (this local person also has your user in question on his geek bud list). i would contact those 2 folks (the 2nd left positive but empty feedback).

lastly I assume you have the trader in question's address you shipped to? Someone who lives in that area may be able to help you track the trader down

btw in case anyone hasn't noticed the trader in question hasn't been on bgg since sept (4 months ago).

fwiw what was the trade? what did you send them and what were they supposed to send you?

I posted a link to this thread in our local Minneapolis/Saint Paul Gamers thread, about a week ago, asking if anyone knew the guy in question. I haven't seen anyone respond to it yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:

I sent Men of Iron for Popular Front

I also asked one of his gbuddies if he knew him but unfortunately could'nt help me.
First of all im hoping to be well in his health,my game is the last thing it matters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.