The Galaxy is Just Packed!
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies if this has already been suggested...

I was chatting about this with customers, and everyone universally agreed that a great addition to the standard info block for a game would be the card counts by card size, preferably with a shorthand for sleeve sizes (standard, euro, euro mini, etc.).

That would be so very helpful, and would help eliminate the "what sleeve size?" posts for so many games.

Just a thought!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
Standard sleeve names wouldn't be that helpful, since the companies are all a bit different.

The dimensions of the cards would be great, though! (And would cover every type of card!)

But it keeps getting suggested, and I keep having to make 'card size' threads . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bryanwinter wrote:
I was chatting about this with customers, and everyone universally agreed that a great addition to the standard info block for a game would be the card counts by card size, preferably with a shorthand for sleeve sizes (standard, euro, euro mini, etc.).

You could always add this information in the "More Information" block: useful just the same, without requiring additional coding by the developers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genghis Ahn
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Sometimes You Are Wrong !
badge
Coolest Promo Ever ! Stonewall Lives
mbmbmbmbmb
I would rather have plastic cards so no sleeves are necessary or having the sleeves (and spares) included in the game. Yes, it would be worth it just from a convenience cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sims
Australia
Kangaroo Flat
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Until that day arrives, I always find http://maydaygames.com/sleeves.pdf
helpful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Det var bara en hake...
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmb
Similar suggestion maybe: Game Modifications...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skelebone pretty much ruled this out in one of the previous threads on it: Re: Please add Card Sleeve sizes under Game Versions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shameless plug: There is now also Card Sleeve Sizes for Games - A (not yet) comprehensive list of games and what size their cards are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.