Hide
8 Posts

Dominion» Forums » General

Subject: Androminion 2.0 now on the market! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A M
msg tools
Happy 2012 everyone! As a new year's present to yall, I have now posted Androminion 2.0 on the market! It has all the official sets to date, and a whole bunch more improvements!
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mehtank.androminio...

It wasn't all my doing though. I made it open source, and a whole bunch of contributors have helped implement all the updates. Let's give them a round of applause!

The project pages are here:
http://androminion.googlecode.com
If you find bugs or want features, fill them out on the bug tracker there. If you can contribute translations, coding help, or want to help in any way, join the project!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph
United States
Ewing
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Christmas Card Exchange: 2009 - 2014
badge
I play at EPGS on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month and if you live in Eastern PA, Western NJ or Northern DE ... you should too!
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we update the previous one or do we do a whole new download?

Answered my own question: go to market and Update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a list of bugs that I've found so far. Would you want a bug report here or on the googlecode site?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A M
msg tools
kingjames01 wrote:
I have a list of bugs that I've found so far. Would you want a bug report here or on the googlecode site?

On the googlecode site if you can -- That way it's all together in a convenient checklist. Here is fine if you can't though. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Higginbotham
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sweet jumpin' juju bees! I am super excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fractal Reality
Spain
flag msg tools
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
badge
We'll toss the dice however they fall, And snuggle the girls be they short or tall, Then follow young Mat whenever he calls, To dance with Jak o' the Shadows.
mbmbmbmbmb
After having only played a 4 player, introductory game before, Dominion struck me as rather "meh".
Now, I was browsing the Android Market, saw this and decided to give the game another try. After downloading the app earlier today, I've already played like 5-6 2 player games, and I'm starting to see why this game is so well rated. Without you, I'd probably never tasted this wonderful game. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Hermansen
Denmark
Ringsted
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 gg donated. I have used the app a lot on my long travels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I am not sure how to post on the Googlecode site (can't find it for that matter!) so I'll post here.

However, seems Possession from Alchemy may have a bug. It gives the next player in line 2 turns but it never prompts you to make any decisions for them nor does it appear to give you their gained cards.

Also, I don't find the drag and drop to reorder cards n top of your deck to be an improvement over the old way of doing things. I can rarely get a card to move the way I want it to and so usually just accept the order in frustration. Perhaps this is meant to work better on a tablet but it is a pain on a phone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.