Popular Tags: [View All]
Geki
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not able to find any online store that carries this. I read on the forum that a new "wave" of game supplies should be coming soon. Any idea of when could this happen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shark Sandwich
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mb
There are a few copies of the 2nd edition for sale now on eBay. One is a "buy it now" for US$75. The other is currently open for auction at around US$45. Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Let's Play Two!
United States
Collinsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fairplaygames lists this as "in stock", though I don't know how robust their real-time inventory is. I've been happy with their service in the past. Free shipping at $100 with the code FREESHIP100

http://fairplaygames.com/gamedisplay.asp?gameid=7327

Edit: Their list price is $58.27

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The game should be coming back all around the country now. The 1st shipment sold out almost immediately, and the distribution of the 2nd shipment was clearly slowed down somewhat due to the holiday period.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Di Meglio
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked a few online vendors, at the moment CoolStuff seems to have it in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve mayer
United States
Shawnee
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. There were 16 at CSI when I bought mine this morning...they seem to have sold out again quickly.

Funny, I never received an email notification from them about the restock. They are usually very good about that if you request it. Also the news page made no mention of being restocked. They also don't have the upgrade kits or sleeves in yet.

It makes me think that they may still be waiting on the official restock and that the games that showed up today may have just been ones they "found" or got from an alternate source.

Regardless, thanks again for pointing out that they were available

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.