Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Reeve
United States
Shrewsbury
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am quite pleased to give credit where credit is due:

After spending the necessary hours gluing all the models together for the copy of the game I received for Christmas, I accidentally dropped one of the hero models as I was carrying it outside to apply spray primer. One of the bits popped off, and I watched in horror as it disappeared between two of the floorboards of my deck! I even spent half an hour crawling on my stomach under the deck with a flashlight, but to no avail.

I sent an email to Soda Pop Miniatures asking for help, recognizing that the fault was completely mine and not theirs, and they sent a replacement bit out right away! Got it in under a week! I am thrilled!

So THANK YOU, Soda Pop Minatures!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete aka The Masked Minstrel
Australia
Perth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good customer support just adds another reason to support this fine company.
Heres to Super Dungeon Explore living a very long gaming life with much expansion and support! :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My pre-order copy went missing in the mail...It took a while to make sure it didn't re-appear, but after we concluded it was well and truly lost, my replacement copy went out right away. A+ service right there! (My candy & Cola didn't arrive yet, but after months of waiting, and a lost package...I'll take what I can get!)

Their service with physical problems has been top notch! I just hope things get settled down for them, so they can start applying some of that time to getting a FAQ together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan

Wisconsin
msg tools
What email address did you use to contact them? I've had the exact opposite experience so far. I have sent them numerous emails regarding the missing pieces in my copy of the game and have yet to hear a response. Its been over two weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used their "contact us" link from their website. All three emails were answered within an hour.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.