Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin O'Brien
Scotland
Falkirk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Although a Freezer only has an ice attack of 3, its Swift ability means you need to be able to block twice its attack (6 ice attack) - I'm happy with that.

However, since a physical block is only 50% effective against an ice attack, does that mean you need 12 physical block to block the Freezer's attack (assuming no fire block or cold fire block)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
Emmowbee wrote:
Although a Freezer only has an ice attack of 3, its Swift ability means you need to be able to block twice its attack (6 ice attack) - I'm happy with that.

However, since a physical block is only 50% effective against an ice attack, does that mean you need 12 physical block to block the Freezer's attack (assuming no fire block or cold fire block)?

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin O'Brien
Scotland
Falkirk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the prompt response

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only fire block works at full effectiveness. Ice block is still half, just like physical.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Kamber
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
curtc wrote:
Only fire block works at full effectiveness. Ice block is still half, just like physical.

Sorta. Both fire block and cold fire block will do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dulkal wrote:
curtc wrote:

Sorta. Both fire block and cold fire block will do.

Wait, what? Fire block blocks ice attacks at full effectiveness. Vice versa for Ice blocks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon is correct. And Martin actually. I just realized I misread his original post and thought he was saying ice block could effectively block an ice attack. I was trying to correct that, but no need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.