James Ridgway
United States
Fairfax Station
Virginia
flag msg tools
How much for the little game in the window?
badge
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was at 1,507 when the game ended prematurely in the middle of my turn.

How high have people been able to get before the app crashed?

(I'm not complaining. It's more than stable enough for any normal game. It's only extremely rare games where I've seen problems and in any real game, my opponent would have conceded long before I got to this point.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
Were you using the Reclamax + Tablet of Time's Dawn + Rocket Courier + Hedron Link Device + lots of card draw tactic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Essen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game still running. I'm at something over 1200 points. Have to show that to a friend before it crashes

Playing with ca. 40 constructs and drawing my entire deck of 40-50 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ridgway
United States
Fairfax Station
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
mbmbmbmbmb
trenttsd wrote:
Were you using the Reclamax + Tablet of Time's Dawn + Rocket Courier + Hedron Link Device + lots of card draw tactic?

Yup. Infinite turns FTW. The game actually ended when I tried to reload the game after closing the app. I had quit and loaded the game a few times after the 500 point mark, but this time it took me straight to the game over screen instead of back into the middle of my turn. I don't know how high you could go if you never quit the app.

Edit: My goal was to take every single card from the AI before quitting, but I didn't quite get there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Leath
United States
OH
flag msg tools
badge
fyeahgamesandgrub.tumblr.com
mbmbmbmbmb
shake These kind of threads always turn into some bastardization of the actual question:

"have you been able to pull off the infinite combo"

So... yes.

my highest without pulling off the combo, however, is 134.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
My highest without using Tablet of Time's Dawn more than once was 141

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KevOne
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tablet = Me dislike.

Really shouldnt exist imo. Perhaps a future "reboot" of this card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ridgway
United States
Fairfax Station
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gotten to 150 something in a "normal" game. I had one game where I scored 184, but I know I used the Tablet at least once, if not twice in that game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G W M
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
badge
Don't play in the street....
mbmbmbmbmb
Around 121 from memory no trick combos that I am aware of, but now I will have to take a close look at so e combos from this thread! GM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just scored 146 vs the AI's 79.
No fancy combos I'm aware of - just 14 constructs in play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.