Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Papa

Albany
New York
msg tools
designer
publisher
We're about 3 days and $4500 from our campaign goal...Please help us spread the word and reach our goal!

Our reviewers all got bogged down (totally understandable) over the holidays and we missed what was sure to be a huge amount of positive press for the game. They should be posting any time now, but we just want to get every backer we can. With your help I know we can do it!

Thank you and Happy Gaming,

Matthew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mannie Germain
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any final push coming on your end on the art front? I'm happy to support but it's up to you guys to change my mind. If funding is coming up short you actually have to do something other than site back and hope!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://kck.st/rKTwfS

165 Backers
$10,380 pledged of $15,000 goal
64 hours to go

Needs a big boost, but there's still time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should always include a link for people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nich wrote:
Should always include a link for people.

http://kck.st/rKTwfS

Done and Done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Ross
United States
Winfield
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sure hope you get the final push. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The game looks fun and the new art looks great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Panethiere
United States
Kirkwood
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ManuMan wrote:
Is there any final push coming on your end on the art front? I'm happy to support but it's up to you guys to change my mind. If funding is coming up short you actually have to do something other than site back and hope!

Very true. A lot of people understandably feel the same way you do I'm afraid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Patriss
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed and will be tweeting and sharing. Good luck getting to your goal.

Gotta say FWIW Viking's video put me over the top with the cards he showed.

the videos you guys put up were great but too many cards on it said "Any". It doesn't feel quite as strategic is say AF which most of the areas have set values or doubles etc. The 1st set of videos just looked like hey you can put whatever, where ever with only about 1-2 exceptions.

Obviously the base printed on board ones should have plenty of "anys" but that's so you won't have empty turns. But IMHO almost every extra card should be special.

Just my 2c and what puts it into elite land in my mind as a good and potentially great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lubbers
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Hal for the very positive support. Like you said, the top of the board does have a lot of "Any" spaces to ensure that gameplay will continue but the bottom will be loaded with special cards that allow for unique strategies to develop and unfold. With the original videos we wanted to give as much as an overview as possible to provide viewers with all the basic points of the game. I am glad that Viking's video really went deeper into some of these elements and really helped to solidify the game for viewers. Thanks again and we hope we can help bring this into "elite land." (I like that )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.