Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With the new rule upgrade posted by Martin Wallace, the French Bateaux is moved from the start deck to the French Empire deck. Can one of you photoshop experts design a light blue Bateaux card, please? I'd guess that quite a few fellow geeks would appreciate this

THANKS!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Er, don't see how this would work in practice. Not that anyone ever drafts the card anyway, but it would be different from the other cards in the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Corbett
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not really a big deal. Post start up it doesn't matter anyways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
Er, don't see how this would work in practice. Not that anyone ever drafts the card anyway, but it would be different from the other cards in the deck.

I don't understand you, do you mean that the card would look different and that you would recognize it? If you use sleeves you can just insert a printout into the sleeve - works fine with the corrected Venango card. But then again you are right, I could just remove the card from the game entirely...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Rockwell
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There already is one, and you dont need it either...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alexfrog wrote:

I have just checked the files section and the pictures again and cannot find a light blue bateaux.... Can you please point me towards the file/picture you mean?

And yes, as I stated before, you don't NEED it (then again, there is no need for the Venango card either, as one can note the misprint easily
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Mixo wrote:
Alexfrog wrote:

I have just checked the files section and the pictures again and cannot find a light blue bateaux.... Can you please point me towards the file/picture you mean?

And yes, as I stated before, you don't NEED it (then again, there is no need for the Venango card either, as one can note the misprint easily
It's most likely not in the pictures section. He means there's already a light-blue bateaux in the French empire deck, but that of course no one ever drafts it. Easily the most useless card in the French deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh I see what's happening here now....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
What's that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
Mixo wrote:
Alexfrog wrote:

It's most likely not in the pictures section. He means there's already a light-blue bateaux in the French empire deck, but that of course no one ever drafts it. Easily the most useless card in the French deck.

Oh, right I forgot about the bateaux in the empire deck, probably because I never never seen anybody draw it. Thanks for enlightening me! Oh well, I guess I just store away the blue bateaux in an extra ziplock, to make sure that it does not accidentally get into the initial French draw deck (which is basically why I wanted the light blue card in the first place)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.