Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallo,

I have the "Wizard extreme" game from Amigo, with German rules.

I don't understand how the Black Magician works. The black magician was the Saboteur in previous editions.

The sentence I don't understand is:
Wurde der Schwarzmagier genommen, koennen die nachfolgenden Gesellen nur eine Stichvorhersage machen.

It sounds like the following players, after the black magician has been chosen, can take only one token.

In the following example in the rules (Beispiel 2) it's not so: the player after the one who has taken the black magician, takes all the tokens he wants.

Thanks in advance.
Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played the saboteur in Sluff Off! many times. It has no effect on how many tokens other players may take. The saboteur (black magician) player takes no tokens, but starts with 4 points for the hand and subtracts one point for every black token other players take (in the play). So, you take it when you have a hand that will promote other players to take tricks they don't want. You can never subtract more than 4 points, so the best you can hope to do (same for all players) is zero points for the hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Portland
Germany
Worms
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Indeed, take as many tokens you want. It means only that one player at the table can be the one and true black magician.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.