Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Truesdell
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Now this would be a great game to have on VASSAL. I wish they would take a case by case approach to allowing VASSAL for SPI games. This one won't be reprinted and is mostly unplayable due to physical size constraints. An umpired VASSAL game would be a great experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
benoit foucque
France
clermont ferrand
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

I've created a NDC Vassal Module, and written articles to described it in a famous French Wargame site.
Please find an example:
http://www.strategikon.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8689

I've contacted the owner and they have answer me that they thougt to publish Vassal module in the future.

As I've no right on the game, so I will not publish anithing without the owner authorization.

But I'm hardly motivated to play the game and have feedback on the module

Regards,

Benoit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Duff
Canada
Meaford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone made a cyberboard for this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hansen
United States
Sun Valley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would most certainly agree that a Vassal treatment of this game would be most excellent. In fact, using some of the traits that can be applied to units in Vassal for FoW purposes like masking and invisible units, it should work well. The problem is though that while Decision Games doesn't own the rights to all SPI games that were published, they do own the rights to this one, and they are very selective of having Vassal modules done of their games due to previous agreements with HexWar in regards to internet play of SPI titles.

As for Cyberboard, I have not seen any modules done for NATO Division Commander.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Truesdell
United States
Uniontown
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this would be fun especially since the cold war seems to be back on again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.