Subject: Drunken Allegations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Hunt
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing last night in a 4-player melee with just the core set and the following situation came up during the plot phase:

Valar and Drunken Allegations (and two others that were unimportant) were revealed. Valar triggered first killing everyone but Jon Snow and Robert Baratheon (who was already knelt from Lannisport Brothel the previous standing phase). What happens when Drunken Allegations triggers its 'when revealed' effect?

There is only one standing character so I'm guessing it is one of two things. (A) The plot goes off - Lannister chooses Jon Snow (who kneels) and the other person can't choose anyone. Or (B) There aren't two standing characters and therefore each player from the plot cannot choose a standing character so no one is forced to kneel.

I'm a little shaky on if the second one would happen. I generally try to do exactly as the card says, but this one has me a little confused. A follow up question - If there is only one character in play (and it is standing) what happens if Drunken Allegations is revealed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is A. Each player will attempt to fulfill as much as he can of the effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.