United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb

If no, Ultimate saad face.

If yes, When will you think we can purchase the promo cards for the I.V. edition? I dont need a date. But I would happily take a "its going to be in between these 2 months" kinda thing.

I would love more Promocards or a expansion, that wouldnt change the game but add a sweet new element, ( stupid statement i know) one or both of these thing would be EPIC! maybe, somehow, balance all actions so that they would at least equal an architect action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Aube
Canada
Ste-Julie
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was available in the Kickstarter options:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/458341761/glory-to-rome-...
(see $8+ option on the right, I'm one of the 40 supporters )

Edit: I happen to very much like the original design. I think it's very clear and easy to read despite the quantity of information available on each card.

2nd edit: I just noticed that if you in the "versions" section of the "Glory to Rome promo cards", cards with the original art are there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Re: Will there be promo cards for the I.V edition? If yes,when?
tawny wrote:
This was available in the Kickstarter options:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/458341761/glory-to-rome-...
(see $8+ option on the right, I'm one of the 40 supporters )

Edit: I happen to very much like the original design. I think it's very clear and easy to read despite the quantity of information available on each card.

2nd edit: I just noticed that if you in the "versions" section of the "Glory to Rome promo cards", cards with the original art are there

Ahh, so it "was" avaiable. So theres no way to get the black box AND promo cards anymore. Bummer, but the good news is I read something about the player mats having feet on that website you linked laugh. The art doesnt really bother me, but the box and feet on the player mats sold me, il probobly give my beloved copy of I.V. GTR to my bestfriend while i play with the promo cards and have feet on the player mats Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Promo cards for the I.V edition should become available soon after Barons (because the assembly of each game of Barons also produces a promo deck). Exactly how and where there are going to be sold hasn't been decided yet, but February seems like a good estimate for the month.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb

Thank you!

This is just another reason why cambridge rocks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan C
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still working on a fan-based expansion here:

Glory to Rome: "Decline & Fall" -- a fan expansion submitted to BGG for your input

Attempts to add an auction mechanic and some new roles to the deck, and changes the hand size to compensate for more card colors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.