6 Posts

Duel in the Dark: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Expansions pieces missing rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chen Reed
Australia
flag msg tools
I got DitD (2nd edition w/ the 9 expansions) for my birthday last week and we're having a blast playing it!

Sadly it seems that the pieces sheets for the expansions are missing. It was a sealed box from Amazon, so I guess they never made it into the box at the factory

Does anyone know the best way to track down a replacement set of the expansion pieces?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chen Reed
Australia
flag msg tools
I think these pieces are essentially what are included in the 'complete edition' pack. Can anyone confirm?

I've ordered it anyway, but it would be good to be sure I'm getting the right thing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The...
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming you have the Z-Man edition, try sending him an email.

Do you know which pieces, specifically, are missing? There is a known misprint in the second edition where there were two Berlin tokens and no Ruhrgebiet token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chen Reed
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks for your reply,

Anything that might come in a carboard frame is missing. I have the plastic stands for the additional aircraft, for example, I just don't have any of the counters/tokens/planes etc for any of the expansions.

It seems like just the carboard frames are missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Bowker
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same problem with a sealed box purchase.

I'm missing all the planes in mine. I got a response asking what was missing and then I sent them an e-mail, including a photo (found on here) of what I am missing and that was it.

Never heard back.

Guess I either have to order another copy and hope it has what I need or have a nice paperweight. Customer Service does not seem their forte.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Vanagunas
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the game with the expansions from Amazon. It has all the pieces (as far as I know), but doesn't have the rule book. I've e-mailed z-man about it, but this is the first time I've gotten a game missing the rule book.

I can just download the PDF, but I want my official rule book based on principle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.