Mirko Cano
France
Nice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As read in the rules, the targeted player "may" answer yes to the duel, but what happens if he says "no"? The card is discarded with no effect?

When playing this way we found that 90% of the times the targeted player answered no, given that you rarely want to enter the duel unless you are well loaded with Bang cards. This makes the card a bit useless, don´t you think?Wouldn´t it more fun to be forced to respond the duel?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Errrm ... I think you may have this a little confused.

This isn't some truth/lie thing, or asking permission.

Starting with the player who is targeted, both duellists have the option to throw down Bang cards, one player at a time, until one of them has no Bang cards, or chooses not to discard any more. Regardless whether it was by choice or not, that player loses a life.

So if the targeted player refuses to play any Bang cards, they immediately lose a life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirko Cano
France
Nice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! I understand now

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My pleasure ... I'm glad I was able to confirm your wish that the duel be meaner

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.