Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The new vehicle blanks have arrived. These blanks were extracted from the primordial ooze that was to become vehicle set 3 & 4 (these will still surface, once I sit down and work on the art).

These vehicles are modified versions of the eight existing vehicles, in a sense, but don't think that they are rehashes - these vehicles give you another level of choice when designing your vehicle: Do you want to go with the classic Renegade build, or sacrifice a little speed for a wider arc on the Rustler?

Speaking of arcs ... the eight new vehicles also include some new 'never before seen' arcs, including the 180 arc that many have requested.

The file has been submitted to the geek for approval, but is also available HERE from DiceFestGames

Happy Hunting.

-G, DFG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Oeder
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
I tried to download from the outrider website but it told me that I did not have permission to download or view the file for the new cars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll check into it ... Google docs
Has become very peculiar about permissions this week. The file is also uploaded here on Bgg, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Lewis
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's try THIS LINK I think the permissions are fixed.

-G, DFG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.