Brazil
Recife
Pernambuco
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there,

Anybody can give me any hints of how colors are used in this games? I read about a color-code and a lot of colors in the cards and others stuffs.
I see some pictures and the colors in the base of the figures are not a issue for me.
But if there is combinations of green/yellow or green/brown/red, probably I cannot play (like Strada Romana )

Thanks a lot,
Roberto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Colors are EXTREMELY important to game play.

You need to look at some components (cards and figure bases) in real life (monitors shift colors) and literally see for yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Calzolari
Italy
S.Lazzaro di Savena
Bologna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only colors i remember to be important (these things are hard to remember when you don't have this problem) are bases (which have red/orange and light blue/dark blue to show worst/better attack arcs) and cards titles (red and green for the two factions).

Other colors are the "script lines" on the bottom of the cards but, being them put in a sequence and explained in the rulebook, i think you'll have no problem anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Pinheiro
Brazil
Recife
Pernambuco
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both for the answers...

The minis bases are fine for me... And those cards, as I see in the rules... The colors is kind of "linked" with some icons... And I can always ask for someone who is playing with me.

The colors in Order Tiles matters or just matters the icon and the numbers?
Edit: I just read that matters (but not in the first scenarios), there is just three colors (something dark, red and green)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On order tiles there should be black, gold and red.

In the upper left corner you can see black to the "north" and "east". Gold in the "west" and red in the "south".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Pinheiro
Brazil
Recife
Pernambuco
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah ok, black, gold and red...

Thanks, I guess that is all the colors that matters, right? If yes, I'm good to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Castrequini
Brazil
Valinhos
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can check every room/tile at http://earthreborn.ludically.com/scenarios/submitted-scenari... (online Map Designer)

On the rooms, the important issues are the "IPS lines" (they have a background color that matter), yellow dot line and black walls.

If you came to Campinas-SP drop-me a GM so you can see and play the game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Pinheiro
Brazil
Recife
Pernambuco
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rafaelc wrote:
You can check every room/tile at http://earthreborn.ludically.com/scenarios/submitted-scenari... (online Map Designer)

On the rooms, the important issues are the "IPS lines" (they have a background color that matter), yellow dot line and black walls.

If you came to Campinas-SP drop-me a GM so you can see and play the game

Yeah, I see this IPS stuff, this is on the board, so I can always ask... And the colors are really bright, in order and with some fixed icons, so with a little effort I can "guess" the colors.

Thanks for the invite man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ade Lewis
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
From one badly colourblind gamer to another, Reborn is fine.
The iconography, chits and all other aspects cause no confusion.

However, the board tiles are seriously boring to look at with my blindness, but I think they are boring for normal eyes too so dont read too much into that.

So, no issues whatsoever.
Great Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.