Eclipse» Forums » General

Subject: Avaible in physical store (no web orders) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henrik Johansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As it seems to be a shortage of this game I just thought I'd let you know there are copys avalible at "Batalj" in Örebro, Sweden. They have a webshop (http://www.batalj.eu/194-bradspel), but Eclipse is not listed there. I did see atleast 4 copies in the actual store last week when I bought my copy though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Berger
United States
Round Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make a road trip out to Örebro in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikael Vintermark
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems like the shortage of Eclipse is mainly a problem in the US. In Scandinavia it is relatively easy to get a copy if the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sigma Nil
Norway
flag msg tools
Getting harder though. I kept an eye on the number of copies in Oslo, and unless they've been hiding the game somewhere very much out of sight in the stores (or some very unlikely shops took it in), it's sold out here now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Egan
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping there might be some physical copies (english) in Munich or Brussells next week. My husband has to travel there (business) and I've asked him to be on the look out for a copy.
Fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.