Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can you attack the same front twice during the same turn? If yes, does the DRM apply to both attacks?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Panzer2C wrote:
Can you attack the same front twice during the same turn? If yes, does the DRM apply to both attacks?

Yes and Yes (this is different from WMTtE where a Front could only be successfully attacked once per turn).

On Convoy card turns, take note to keep those DRM markers in play as they also apply to your "Free Action" should any part of the Convoy arrive safely. Once that occurs, then remove them all from the map, as normal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help. Congrats on a great,fun game. I own Empires in America and just got Malta. I was going to buy Ottoman Sunset until I saw the announcement for this game. Ottoman will have to wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My pleasure, and glad you're having fun with the game. We put forth a maximum effort to (hopefully) ensure a strong narrative coupled with challenging and engaging replayability.

BTW, Ottoman Sunset is an outstanding game (one of my favorites).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.