Popular Tags: [View All]
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. We recently acquired a Thunderstone set through a BGG gg auction. It has several sets included in the Dragonspire box with all the dividers and all the cards organized. While playing our first game last night, i was dealing out the randomizers and found that there appears to be a whole set of cards missing. All the randomizers that did not have corresponding cards in the set had a small "D" symbol at the bottom center of the cards. There were no cards that had that symbol, and only the cards with that symbol are the missing ones. There weren't even dividers in the box for the missing cards. So, obviously, that is a single set/expansion of cards. Any idea what set that is?

EDIT- Found out it is the Doomgate Legion set. Now to find out what happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe this list can help you.
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/64847/thunderstone-expansi...

Edit: I see you figured it out while I was looking for the link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless i am mistaken, i beleive from memory they remade ALL the randomizers in DragonSpire for all the older sets, because they changed the backs of the randomizer cards.

This would include Wrath, DoomGate and the original set.

I beleive you simply don't have DoomGate, but you have the re-issues of the DoomGate randomizers included in DragonSpire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
deedob wrote:
Unless i am mistaken, i beleive from memory they remade ALL the randomizers in DragonSpire for all the older sets, because they changed the backs of the randomizer cards.

This would include Wrath, DoomGate and the original set.

I beleive you simply don't have DoomGate, but you have the re-issues of the DoomGate randomizers included in DragonSpire.

this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is indeed exactly the case. I spoke with the person we got the set from and he confirmed this. I just wanted to make sure I (or someone else) wasn't missing something we needed. Thanks for the info everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sids Creations
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas, Doomgate was one of the better expansions.....shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rushcutter wrote:
Alas, Doomgate was one of the better expansions.....shake

Doesn't mean I can't go buy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.