Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please tell me this design hasn't been dropped. This game looks awesome!

Hopefully the designers can chime in with some updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arunas Rudis
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope too

Input from designers about development status would be much appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waldek Gumienny
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Jotora wrote:
Please tell me this design hasn't been dropped. This game looks awesome!

Hopefully the designers can chime in with some updates.

We are still working on it. We've seen comments that there are only few battles covered by the game - now we would like to increase this number and give players opportunity to create their own scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So glad to hear!

Personally, I think the number of scenarios is reasonable, depending on the MSRP, since each has several variants according to the description on the main page. Throwing in the Battle of Koronowo and the Battle of Świecino would be awesome though.

In any case, the design could be so easily expanded upon with future releases, covering things such as the Crusades, Scottish Wars of Independance, and so much more (but this is all much farther down the line, of course).

Will we soon get more shots of the boards and cards? The artwork for this game is very unique and very beautiful, and one of its highlights, in my opinion. I hope it still looks as awesome as what we've seen so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also hope to see this game made available!

I would even look past my own irrational dislike of those little wooden cubes that seem to populate every european game board!

BTW IS there a EU subsidized "Peoples' Wooden Cube Factory" I'm not aware of but have long suspected? Just wondering...

I think a general game on the Baltic crusades would be fascinating, or even a game like this that focuses on the earlier campaigns of the Teutonic Knights et al (ie pre-Baltic Lithuanian Christian conversion).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing this by the end of the year.

What happened? This design seems so promising.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.