Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this special from Columbia: http://www.columbiagames.com/cgi-bin/query/cfg/zoom.cfg?prod...

Any idea when it will end? Is this going to be the new policy with new games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Sandifer
United States
Lutherville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Within the last 6 months, Columbia ran similar deals for Julius Caesar and Hammer of the Scots. Each offer lasted for 3-4 weeks, I think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Dalgliesh
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
The offer is valid now; it will remain in place as long as it works to expose more gamers to block games. There's no way to put a date on that...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
columbiagames wrote:
The offer is valid now; it will remain in place as long as it works to expose more gamers to block games. There's no way to put a date on that...

Thanks Grant. I hope the offer is available in February. I'll be able to take advantage of it then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
columbiagames wrote:

yeah, there should not be a date on recruiting new acolytes!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Haskell
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was planning on ordering it anyway. I was just at the site and checking out when I found out they have a 10% discount if it is your birthday month (doesn't count with other discounts). It is my birthday month so it is actually cheaper to buy it that way, so I'm waiting until Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Haskell
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZombyDawg wrote:
I was planning on ordering it anyway. I was just at the site and checking out when I found out they have a 10% discount if it is your birthday month (doesn't count with other discounts). It is my birthday month so it is actually cheaper to buy it that way, so I'm waiting until Friday.

I changed my mind and ordered it anyway. That way I can order a different game on Friday and still get this one sooner. And I still got the birthday discount (just on the .99, though).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.