Popular Tags: [View All]
Clint Walker
United States
Mattoon
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. Just an idea. While I like the idea that a 6 works like an instant kill, thus always giving you some shot even if you dont have a weapon, it can still be shock to spend those weapons only to find out you didn't need them.

Suggestion: if you win an encounter by rolling a natural six, you also get all your weapons back; perhaps simulating that you still aren't out of ammo yet.

I haven't playtested this yet, and I wonder if it might be too much of an advantage, given that one of the driving elements of the game is that supplies are extremely limited.

Just throwing it out there. I know this game isn't generating a lot of hype, but I quite enjoy it for what it is. A review may be in order.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clint Walker
United States
Mattoon
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

I'm also glad to hear that there's some hope of the survivors EVER winning this game. It just seems that the walkers have such a huge advantage in a lot of ways. Maybe I'm overlooking something. I'll keep at it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.