Martin Grider
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had someone ask me for these via geekmail, so I took the time to write them down, and thought I'd post them here.

===

All rules are the same as the original, with the following additional
setup steps:

1. Divide the pieces equally between the four players. Two players will get three black piece "bases" each, and two will get three red. One of the players with a black base will get black arrows and one will get red. In this way, there are four combinations: Black-Black, Black-Red, Red-Black and Red-Red.

2. Choose a starting player.

3. Beginning with the starting player, everyone chooses a quadrant of the board, and places it on the table. After the first player, each board must touch at least three existing hexagons after placement.

4. Players then divide up the "action space" markers, and place them on the board quadrant they placed.

5. Again beginning with the starting player, players take turns placing one of their pieces on any empty space on the quadrant they placed. After all pieces have been placed, players take turns as described in the normal rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Meadows
United States
Independence
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing. This seems like a fun variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.