United States
La Habra
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

On January 1st they had deck boxes listed at $.25 and mini-Chimera sleeves at just $.99 (best price I've ever seen anywhere) with free shipping. Here is the result of ordering 81 deck boxes (only $20.25) plus 40 packs of sleeves. Total order = $59.85 shipped.

My "random" deck boxes ended up being 1 blue, 30 white, and 50 black. At first I was like shake, but then I was like when I realized, would I really want any other colors? Black and white is PERFECT! They also included two free Deck Armor boxes as a Xmas gift.

Considering I've been delaying buying mini-sleeves for over a year, I'm very happy! And now I have more than enough boxes to organize my cards in every board game that I own.

Thanks T&T!

Yes that is a sneaky baby foot in the left hand corner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my boardgame demoing website! www.geek-craft.com
badge
Near northeast Ohio? Come to one of my game nights! www.geek-craft.com
mbmbmbmbmb
So jealous of those who got to take advantage of this deal. I was busy driving most of that day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's funny because I ordered 8 and they were all blue. (Plus the yellow armor box as well.)

I ordered some random sleeves and while some seem fine, other had a side that was slightly bent and others were so bent that I probably can't use them. Still, I'd say I got my money's worth. Especially with the heroclix thrown in as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stokes
United States
Chatham
Illinois
flag msg tools
BoardGameGeek
badge
BoardGameGeek
mbmbmbmbmb
Boogalou wrote:

I'm jealous. They only sent me a sneaky baby toe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Boogalou wrote:

I thought it was the Spotted Elephant from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...

I received my 12 deck boxes, all blue. The only (very mild) disappointment was that they were not the Ultra-Pro boxes that were shown in the picture on the website when I ordered them. Of course, they did say random, rather than random colors...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mirth
United States
ONTARIO
CA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too made a similar order and was very pleased. For .25 cents each and free shipping, who cares whose name is on the deck boxes? Kudos to TrollandToad.Com!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph T
United States
Signal Hill
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought two random packs of standard sleeves (got metallic blue and metallic silver) and one deck box, for a grand total of $1.24.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.