Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I just wanted to thank Asmodee US for their quick response to a damaged sector hex in my copy of Eclipse.

There was a paper tear on the back of sector hex 306. I emailed their US support address on Saturday to see if there might be a replacement available (I know it was mentioned that the US only had 1 box to cannibalize). I got a reply at 3am on Monday from someone in their Quebec office (it's nice to know others in the world have insomnia), asking for my mailing address.

I just got an email this evening (Monday), saying that the replacement tile will be mailed out on Tuesday.

Keep up the good work, guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jefferson Krogh
United States
San Leandro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hear, hear! Similar situation with me, but it was a few damaged tech tiles (faces nearly torn off!). Same quick reponse.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gagnon
United States
Burnsville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I was missing a ship. Sent them an email and in just a day or two had a replacement sent to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wignall
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I'm still being patient. Mailed them during the holidays, so didn't expect much, but I did get an email straight away saying it would be sent 1st of the year.

Still no part, but did get another email saying it should be on the way...I'll continue to wait patiently .... for a bit anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Richardson

Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
Got my replacement parts from Asmodee today, impressive customer support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, i was actually missing three of the population cubes, and on a Sunday even, they responded to tell that they were going to send on to me in mail. Fantastic!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to update this thread, I got a package in the mail today (Friday) containing the replacement hex tile. It was bubble-wrapped and inside a padded envelope. It certainly helps having their US office in NY :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy P
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another +1 for their helpful customer support.

I was missing the black influence discs from my set. Came promptly (during the holidays, no less).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wignall
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ugh....Still anxiously waiting now. They (Stefan) indicated they sent out a second replacement last week, still nothing. Surely, my house isn't hexed....or is it?

For those who received their parts, do you remember the total turnaround time? ie. Email/Call to doorstep...

Thanks in advance,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.