Popular Tags: [View All]
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
Two to three weeks ago I received a copy of Excalibre's reprint of "The Conquerors." The only problem was that all the counters and most of the charts were missing. I contacted Decision Games and posted my gripe. I am happy to say that I received the missing components today. All-in-all, quick service. Thank you, Decision Games. meeple

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
Given how truly impressive the quality of the components are for "The Conquerors," it is likely that I will buy other reprints, budget allowing. The maps are a sight to behold, as much as I like the originals. But I am always partial to those classic "less is more" Redmond A. Simonsen designs. Boy, is he missed.

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
You may want to amend your "header" by adding: "on behalf of Excalibre/Decision Games" so they are as prominent in this too, "just saying..." whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear that it turned out fine. Had similar experiences with them about errata counters for two games.

One question about the rulebook: Is it also on glossy paper (as the rulebook for Battle for Stalingrad)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.