Subject: Questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Bickart
United States
Seneca
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Before the questions, just want to say that this is a VERY enjoyable game that truly captures the WWII battlefield. Now, the questions:

1. Must units that Route and survive take “Used” markers?

2. I think that firing a Bazooka counts as 3 Units used against one’s Operations Range. Am I correct?

3. This question concerns Melee and Assault Fire. Situation: Your Infantry Unit is 5 hexes from an opponent’s Infantry Unit. Can you move 4 hexes, Assault Fire, then move into the same square as the enemy unit for Melee?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bick 10 wrote:
Before the questions, just want to say that this is a VERY enjoyable game that truly captures the WWII battlefield. Now, the questions:

1. Must units that Route and survive take “Used” markers?

No because that's not a normal action, PLUS it's the end of the turn after that.

Quote:

2. I think that firing a Bazooka counts as 3 Units used against one’s Operations Range. Am I correct?

I don't think so (without checking); that's for guns and vehicles.

Quote:

3. This question concerns Melee and Assault Fire. Situation: Your Infantry Unit is 5 hexes from an opponent’s Infantry Unit. Can you move 4 hexes, Assault Fire, then move into the same square as the enemy unit for Melee?

No because you can only do Assault Fire at the CONCLUSION of your movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Mark! (he's right)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.