Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Carnagey
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't a bad deal for Caylus. It's not Amazon fullfilled, so you have to pay $5.99 shipping which isn't bad for shipping either.

(edit) all that is left is 1 used.. I believe there were multiple new copies for sale, but they went fast I think there were 4 copies at this price the other 3 I believe were new.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000BNFHBI/ref=dp_olp...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Fujishige
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Caylus $24 + $5.99 shipping Amazon
But.... It's used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Carnagey
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Caylus $24 + $5.99 shipping Amazon
My bad... I didn't notice that. I thought they were new. It was listing multiple copies.

(edit) I believe there were at least 3 new copies at this price that must have sold already.

Another seller had one for $28 fulfilled by Amazon so it got free shipping (sorry I err bought that one). I hadn't realized this listing was for used copies. My appoligies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
netizen wrote:
Another seller had one for $28 fulfilled by Amazon so it got free shipping (sorry I err bought that one). I hadn't realized this listing was for used copies. My appoligies

Not seeing that on my end. Nothing less than $40 fulfilled by Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
netizen wrote:
My bad... I didn't notice that. I thought they were new. It was listing multiple copies.

(edit) I believe there were at least 3 new copies at this price that must have sold already.

that was my copy of Caylus for $28 used, FBA. It's in shrink, but I put it as used because of the small hole in the back of the box (mentioned in the description of the listing).

Seller was ragemedia, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Carnagey
United States
Wake Forest
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes seller is ragemedia. I had to look twice to make sure it really was Caylus. I've had this on my want list for a very long time. This price finally made me pull the trigger

My games get played and show wear so I am not one who tries to keep their game pristine. It's new as far as I am concerned and I'm very happy to find it at this price. I will always buy a ding and dent copy if it is a good discount over a perfect copy. You made my day with this. I just wish there had been other copies to go around to others that wanted them.

I thought I had seen more copies listed but in my excitement I must have been mistaken. Yours was the only one with the amazon free shipping option the others I thought I saw were $24 but had about $6 in shipping.

If there were others they sold pretty quickly because when I looked back after someone replied to my post, there was only 1 used copy at $24.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I think that this situation absolutely requires
badge
a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
mbmbmbmbmb
netizen wrote:
yes seller is ragemedia. I had to look twice to make sure it really was Caylus. I've had this on my want list for a very long time. This price finally made me pull the trigger

My games get played and show wear so I am not one who tries to keep their game pristine. It's new as far as I am concerned and I'm very happy to find it at this price. I will always buy a ding and dent copy if it is a good discount over a perfect copy. You made my day with this. I just wish there had been other copies to go around to others that wanted them.

I thought I had seen more copies listed but in my excitement I must have been mistaken. Yours was the only one with the amazon free shipping option the others I thought I saw were $24 but had about $6 in shipping.

If there were others they sold pretty quickly because when I looked back after someone replied to my post, there was only 1 used copy at $24.

Yeah, I snagged a used copy for $24 + $5.99 SH after reading this post. Thanks for the heads up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
overtheboard wrote:
netizen wrote:

that was my copy of Caylus for $28 used, FBA. It's in shrink, but I put it as used because of the small hole in the back of the box (mentioned in the description of the listing).

Seller was ragemedia, right?

What is the upside of selling on Amazon.com? I checked their prices and they seemed pretty steep, 15%, plus a variable closing fee of about $2, and a fixed closing fee of about $2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaacee wrote:
What is the upside of selling on Amazon.com? I checked their prices and they seemed pretty steep, 15%, plus a variable closing fee of about $2, and a fixed closing fee of about $2.

Having a chance of selling at higher prices than anyone is likely to pay at auction or via marketplace here since many Amazon buyers aren't familiar with how low many of the OLGS price thing. (if you look at his current auction there many games with 0 bids on items with reserves only a couple of dollars less than you can buy brand new in shrink at OLGS with free shipping when you meet min. order size)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.