Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have $40 in gift cards to my FLGS and am not quite sure what to get. They charge full MSRP for everything, which makes it a bit difficult. I'm willing to spend over $40 but don't want to go crazy.

My initial thought was Troyes, but I'm not 100% sure. I'd prefer something that can handle multiple players as I have enough 2 player games.

Also on the radar is the Claustrophobia expansion but that's a bit pricey at the shop (think it was over $40).

I really don't have many Euros so that's a possibility (Troyes as mentioned above), but other members of my group have Power Grid, Stone Age, Puerto Rico, Tigris and Euphrates, Catan, and Carcassone.

Suggestions? I'm willing to consider anything. They have a great selection at the store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lizard
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Race for the Galaxy is my favorite Euro game and it's not too expensive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest (insert favourite game), I really like it a lot. cool

Um, who told you Troyes was a 2 player game? It's fantastic at all player counts, 2 through 4. 4 player is tight and competitive, but that's precisely what a lot of people are looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
charlest wrote:
... Power Grid, Stone Age, Puerto Rico, Tigris and Euphrates, Catan, and Carcassone....

El Grande or The Princes of Florence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.