Subject: Missing Components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Stratton
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received Lancaster as a gift for Christmas, and am looking forward to playing it. However, my Lancaster game is missing the 3 small blocks for the strength 1 knights for Red and Green.

I have emailed their customer service person to seek replacement parts, but he has yet to return my emails. What should I do?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
mbmbmbmbmb
This happened to me with arena- turns out that if you gave them your address, I wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of weeks you get a little envelope with the parts in it. The only thing is, they are germany based so, you know, air mail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sheppard
United States
Bellevue
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Aeopile wrote:
I received Lancaster as a gift for Christmas, and am looking forward to playing it. However, my Lancaster game is missing the 3 small blocks for the strength 1 knights for Red and Green.

I have emailed their customer service person to seek replacement parts, but he has yet to return my emails. What should I do?

We have the same problem with our set. Same missing bits. :-(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had a couple of relatively minor issues with Queen games. I didn't get a response, but did get the parts pretty quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal B
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Missing parts
Yes, I can confirm the same experience with Queen games support: the requested missing parts were send without problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened my Lancaster: no INSTRUCTION BOOK!

Sheesh!
Has the cheatsheets though.

Sent an email to Queen customer support. HOPEFULLY they got it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek Szczepanik
Norway
Oslo
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was missing a green knight level 2. I wrote an e-mail to Queen Games. They informed me that they will be able to send it to me. Finally, after over a month, I've received a missing part. Thank you, QG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.