BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Contacting Milan Spiele from USA? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gleb Boundin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone here can help me out so thank you in advance for your input

I ordered Waldschattenspiel from Milan Spiele at the end of November and unfortunately, when it got to New York, the Postal Service screwed up and returned it to sender by mistake.

I called USPS and yelled at them, but they said that unfortunately there is nothing they can do to re-route the package. They said I have to contact the seller and that the seller has to "open an investigation" and reroute the package on their end.

Unfortunately, I don't know any German. I tried to send an email (in English) to Milan Speile both through their online contact form, and by sending emails (also in English) direct to michael@milan-spiele.de and info@milan-spiele.de and have recieved no response for almost 2 weeks.

I have also tried calling their phone number multiple times and gotten no answer. Only one time I got a pre-recorded message, but it was in German, and ended with a beep. I didn't know what to do, so I hung up.

Has anyone had any luck with contacting Milan Spiele from the U.S., or any non-German speaking location? Could anyone suggest the best possible way for me to get in contact with them and make sure my package gets sent back to me? Thank you!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EGG Head
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually they have answered me within a few days of using their contact thru the website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gleb Boundin
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Thanks, guys. I'll wait a couple more days for an e-mail response and check back if I still need help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Reeve
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll chime in and give a thumbs up to Milan Spiele as well. English emails aren't a problem and he's always been fair and honest with me. I have had times where responses were slow (he was sick once), but he does answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Pessina
Italy
Vimercate
Monza e Brianza
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also had some problems in the past contacting Michael, english was not a problem, but sometimes I think he is overwhelmed by mail or work and may miss some or just take long time to respond... (and christmas time in the middle does not help for sure)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.