United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any specific rules pertaining to the initial draw of treasure? I've had multiple games where 2 of the three heroes drew an Instant Use treasure that did *nothing* and would have been beneficial later in the mission.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say to keep drawing until you get an item.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Haver
United States
Upper Arlington
Ohio
flag msg tools
www.theCOGS.org
badge
www.theCOGS.org
mbmbmbmbmb
You should be drawing "Item" cards. Discard the fortune cards until you get an item. I believe this is why the game rules says Item and not Treasure.

EDIT: Beaten by Doom Turtle. Good job buddy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After you get an item card do you reshuffle the treasure deck or that's it, those Instants are gone until a later reshuffle?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No No No Sheep
Russia
St Petersburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SanguinousRex wrote:
Are there any specific rules pertaining to the initial draw of treasure? I've had multiple games where 2 of the three heroes drew an Instant Use treasure that did *nothing* and would have been beneficial later in the mission.

if you read the adventure setup correctly, it states that you draw a Treasure ITEM...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Müller
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SanguinousRex wrote:
After you get an item card do you reshuffle the treasure deck or that's it, those Instants are gone until a later reshuffle?

We reshuffle the treasure deck. But I haven't read that rule somewhere...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We reshuffle the deck, too. Otherwise, we'd get rid of some fortune and blessing cards, potentially making the game easier by increasing the relative abundance of item cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.