Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Poskin
United States
Sauk Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
has anyone got ideas on how we could play this one by fourm? Dungeon lords work but could we do this one as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Overholser
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't really see why not, the only hidden information are your cards in hand and how you arrange your imps/gold. Just need someone to moderate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noble Knave
United States
Santa Barbara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've considered this as well. If someone makes a spreadsheet with all of the game components that need to be randomized (Need Decks, Buyers, Pets, Cages, Add-ons, Exhibitions, Artifacts) at the start of the game, it shouldn't be too difficult. Definitely needs a mod, though.

I would volunteer but I just signed on to mod a Dungeon Lords PBF. Maybe in a few weeks I could get it up and running, if no one else can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Poskin
United States
Sauk Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put up a game for this today, I will mod it but I am going to have to figure some of it on the fly. I have the board ready the cards are the hard part I have a deck shuffled and made a spread sheet with the cards but I need to see how it works so this game PBF #1 Hope is a big trial.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.