Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got stuck in a Tyken's Rift with no help near by, and here comes the Feds, Super Nova right next door! I'm stuck in the rift vs weapons which is impossible for me to make... but I'm testing engines to escape the Super Nova? Does the ship get destroyed, or pushed out of the rift into safety if it makes the engine test(thanks Feds!)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the cards with me so I will post when I get home.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
michaeldavidcox wrote:
I don't have the cards with me so I will post when I get home.

If you have some insight on Supernova-related rulings, could you also respond to my rules post, http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/747510/alien-takeover-vs-sup...

It's been up for a few days with no responses. I'm not feeling the BGG love.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically, the Supernova is going to displace the Tyken's Rift. So, do the Engines test for Supernova then move toward your command post as the Supernova overloads the Tyken Rift and displaces it so your ship is no longer trapped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought so, that's how we played it, but I felt like I was cheating, the Feds really got me out of a spot there. Won the game thanks to breaking free!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.